Getting the Iphone in NYC: The video





Below is a video that I’m sure several of you have already seen, or come across.  Thought I’d share with you.  It’s approx. 6 minutes long.    It’s made in NYC. 


While watching the video, notice there are almost NO laowai in line.  In fact, I don’t think I so any.  At least not in the front of the line.

While watching this video I couldn’t help but feel sick with genuine disbelief as to who would make/force their parents to do such a thing.  I think they should put the kids of some of these older folks on TV to explain to everyone the “reasoning” behind such a move.  Of course, that’s the thing about America….one doesn’t have to explain anything to anyone.

Apple knows damn well what is going on here….esp when everyone pays in CASH.

One final comment/observation: there were no professional “line placement holders”.   Only a Chinese would be cheap enough to not use one of those people.   Indeed, is there even a “line placement holder” industry in China?

“Why pay for person to wait in line for me?  I have 93 yr old mother!”  (you stupid Americans….so lazy)

I’m thinking the cops will probably do something in future to keep this from happening again…..


Enjoy the video.  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KTV in China

The worst sex I've ever had with China Girl is with China Wife

Pros and Cons of a Chinese Wife