I'm back...

First of all much thx to you all for not deserting this blog and abandoning me!!

I've been back now a bit over a week.  I actually had been back 48 hours when the China Wife reminded me we had a guest coming over.  For a month.  (SIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGHHHH)

I'm a high maintenance fool, and I like to be paid attention to once in awhile.  Unfortunately, this dude and his son are here for a whole month, so his son can go to English daycare.

He and my wife are childhood friends.  Still, she fawns over him left and right, and well, as for me, "I can't get no satisfaction", and I'll leave it at that.

He did bring over $4000 for my two daughters.....2 grand each, which I told my wife to return.  I've written about this ad nauseum folks.

I do have one post I want to get out asap, and after that By God, on to JQ!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KTV in China

The worst sex I've ever had with China Girl is with China Wife

Pros and Cons of a Chinese Wife