What a nightmare

First of all, my apologies for having been gone so long.
Again...thank you, China for giving me all these wonderful VPN issues.
Your efforts to keep me from using Google while in China are indeed impressive.
I've noted everyone's comments, and I have several posts ready to post....I'll prob do so every other day for the next week or so.

Upon returning from the Heavenly Kingdom, my laptop promptly died, and I will get that back today, minus the $150 it took to fix it.  A Windows corruption issue....of course between you and me the real issue is after a long day at the factory last week, upon sitting down to catch up with customers via my laptop, the connection just wasn't happening, so I slammed my laptop with my fist.   Pls don't tell anyone abt this.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

KTV in China

The worst sex I've ever had with China Girl is with China Wife

Pros and Cons of a Chinese Wife