I'm back....but WTF?

Sorry I've been away so long...my last original post until today was a whole 9 days ago.
I had a biz trip to attend to, and a weekend in between.

I do have a lineup of posts to get out, (that are not written yet mind you)but checking my views the other day, you guys don't cut me much slack, do you?

I wasn't gone that long, but if you don't get fed on a regular basis, you guys pretty much just move on to the next China Blog.  I lost probably 25% of my view count over the past week.  Brutal stuff.

I'm sure the wiser of you took the time to go back, and reread some of the older, better posts.   I can't write a Pulitzer worthy post (hah!) as often as I'd like.  All the same, you guys are a tough crowd.

I hope you are at least appreciating the length of some of the pieces I do write, and the content.  I don't think it's content you can find easily on other China related blogs.

I can't promise not to be gone a whole 9 days between posts again though(it does feel longer than that I agree.)

fff


Comments

  1. You may have lost views since you changed the format of your blog. The new style is a pain as it takes a lot longer to load. Some people may not have had the patience to wait. Classic style more suited to your direct approach IMHO. New style also a lot slower to check out other, older posts so you will lose views that way. Interesting blog btw and time consuming for you to write so much. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thx for the comment as regards the download time. I've rec'd some positive feedback, but I was under the impression that this format was better, as it shows snippets of more articles. If I receive enough negative feedback I will indeed consider doing something different.
    I will say the main reason I altered the format is it gives a more accurate view count.

    Yes....it does take a bit of time to write these, but we all need our midlife hobbies....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KTV in China

The worst sex I've ever had with China Girl is with China Wife

Pros and Cons of a Chinese Wife