When China Wife decides she no longer needs a sexlife


Stuck deep in middle age that I am, I've found my libido still going strong.  Very strong in fact.  However, much to my wife's chagrin, I can no longer have kids (thank God!).

Call it women's lib in reverse.  The freedom as a Man to fuck whenever I want without worrying about having a kid, much less having to have great timing ALL THE TIME.

I've found China Wife losing interest however, and this bothers me so.   She has her father's 老思想。

The nice thing about her parents is their sense of regularity.  When it is 6pm, it’s time for dinner.  But China Wife has inherited that as well.  And now that she's in middle age she suddenly wants to stop having sex. 

Huh?

"I'm old now we have to stop these things."

China Wife is in her late 40's.  

Awhile back I wrote a post about why China Man "fucks around".   Add this to the list.

So what is Dumbass Husband of Tiger Mom to do?

I just can't tell my 小弟弟to be a good boy, can I?

And yet I feel there are tens of millions of Chinese Women doing the same, every year, just "shutting it down", so to speak. 

What a terrible existence.   Just a another reason why it’s tough to be married to China Wife. 
And why it’s always good to be China Girl.

I cringe at the thought of living another generation without sex.   When I was engaged to China Wife many moons ago, I noticed her mom and dad slept in separate rooms.  When I came over, I notice they would indeed share the same bed, but sleep in separate blankets.  One's foot to the other's head.  Crazy.  

You see, I'd never seen my parents act this way.  My parents had quite the active.....lifestyle.  I was too young to understand when they'd spend the afternoons in their bedroom "behind closed doors".  I never caught on when my mother would tell us "don't come in", or "don't knock".  Which I'm afraid in grade school we did all too frequently.

So upon seeing China Wife's parents act as they did above, I simply turned to my fiancée and uttered something like,

"The day we sleep apart is the day we get divorced."

But now China Wife wants a separate blanket, too.

My life isn't all that bad, I guess.   We are still active of course, on a regular basis.  But unfortunately, this lonely white guy needs to make all the moves.   And well....that sucks.  No guy likes having to do that. 

I see this spiral irrevocably formed, and I know I'll never be able to pull out of it with her.  It'll just keep going down and down and down.....

Yet the funny thing is when we do have sex, she tends to enjoy it quite a bit.  China Wife has a nice body, and I'll leave it at that.  I'm fortunate she is still in good shape.  But like dinner time at six, she feels now is the time to "call it off".  

I tell myself how smart I was not to have more kids with her.

I can actually count the truly smart things I've done on one hand;

Learn Mandarin, have a vasectomy, go to college.......

The next time one of  my loyal readers(you!) has spontaneous sex, and your China Girl takes your clothes off, smile big, real big.  Maybe take a smile of yourself with that smug look on your face.  Keep it close.  And on a lonely rainy day, forty years hence draw you a nice glass of bourbon and pull it out.   It's the simple pleasures that keep us going.   Let this be one of them.


  




Comments

  1. Similar situation but younger wife with more years until expiration date...great blog.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

KTV in China

The worst sex I've ever had with China Girl is with China Wife

Pros and Cons of a Chinese Wife